The Friends will be holding a Uniform Sale on Monday 19th October 2020 from 10am to 2pm. Do feel free to come along!
We have agreed the following COVID-19 precautions which all volunteers and visitors to the shop will and must follow:
– Only Jules Dowell-Lee and one other Friends Volunteer will operate from the Uniform Shop on Monday 19th October 2020 and throughout the duration of the sale.
– Only two shoppers will be allowed in the Uniform Shop, wearing masks, at any one time.
– All shoppers will be asked to sanitise their hands before entering the shop
– Parents waiting to enter the shop will be instructed to remain seated in a designated area, wearing a mask, until it is their turn to enter the shop.
– All visitors to the shop will be asked to complete an internal ‘Track and Trace’ register detailing their full name and contact telephone number.
– The Uniform Shop will be unable to facilitate the trying on of any of the items of clothing before purchase
– All payments for items of uniform must be made via Contactless Payment
– Clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
We hope this will be a help to BCS parents. We look forward to welcoming you.