Get involved with the BCS Sport Department’s Christmas Challenge! Can you help us travel the 2016 miles from BCS to Lapland by accumulating walking, running and cycling miles? We hope the whole BCS community will help us to reach the target!
With 30 days until Christmas can you help BCS travel the 2016 miles from BCS to Rovaniemi, the Official Hometown of Santa Claus on the Arctic Circle in Lapland.
You need to:
1) Open the shared Google Sheet.
2) Give yourself/your family a four digit identity number on the spreadsheet.
3) Start exercising.
4) You/your family add the number of miles that you have completed to this Google Sheet as you go.
5) You can accumulate miles by walking, running, and cycling.
6) School will provide weekly updates on how close we are to the finish line.
This is an opportunity for the whole family to get active in the build up to Christmas – get involved and have fun!
The Sports Department