A Holistic Approach
The BCS Blue focuses not only on academic achievement, but it also provides data on the values, skills and attitudes that are necessary for pupils to succeed in education and beyond.
There are seven core areas of learning which are assessed and given equal weighting.
- Academic Languages: English and French
- Academic Sciences: Mathematics, Computing and Science
- Humanities: History, Geography and Religious Education
- Creative Arts: Art and Design Technology
- Sport: Games, PE and Swimming
- Performing Arts: Music
- Values and Life Skills: BCS Values and PSHE